Welcome To My Blog!!!

This is my blog, I mostly write about the same stuff. There is always something different though, it's that I also write about my day or what I am doing. I kind of use this like a Twitter but this has more stuff...

-Music
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 1, 2010

Random... But Done My Way

I can't believe it was 2010 and still winter when I awoke this morning, for some reason it felt like 2009 and the summer time. When I looked outside my eyes were almost shocked to see snow on all of the roofs of the people who live near me, I guess I am starting to be excited for the warm sun of the summer. I guess I am also excited for school to finish so I can relax and make more YouTube videos, I can't wait!

I can't wait for my birthday, May 13th. I want two main things, a drum kit and my own video camera. If I would want something else backstage passes for a Green Day or Simple Plan concert. I would want to meet them, but that maybe a 1/1000 shot since not everyone buys tickets that expensive.

My book is not even started yet, so far I only dream about how the story should go and since it's horror there is some type of bad guy or assassin (same thing but bad guys don't always kill people, they may hurt some and may kill some). I know where the two main places are, one of the kids houses and a beach or forest. I guess when I start my book I will decide then. If I was asked how I got the idea for the book, it's from when there was ice stuck on my grandma's car window and how in was like she was trying to break into the car some how.

I guess that's all for now,
Music

No comments:

Post a Comment