Welcome To My Blog!!!

This is my blog, I mostly write about the same stuff. There is always something different though, it's that I also write about my day or what I am doing. I kind of use this like a Twitter but this has more stuff...

-Music
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unknown Title

Yesterday was so boring that I didn't write on my blog, so now I am double bored. Yesterday I wasn't feeling well so I didn't go to school, and today my school went to a volleyball tournament. My team won a few games because one of the boys kept distracting the other team; if he somehow reads this, thanks dude.

Today I also got a hair cut, I am hoping to get a picture of me so I can put it on this and YouTube. On YouTube me and my friend Alex are going to make about 5 videos that were all my ideas, you will see what they are once they are up. I am so excited, it's be cool doing what we would have to do.

Again I am listening to Green Day, at least I am not listening to the kids in my school sing. If they read this, you guys were good but um... you were not singing my type of my music. I am more of punk/rock, pop/punk and altenative rock music. I didn't even know what they were singing to tell the truth, they were way off beat. But for over 40 kids and no instruments, I guess they were pretty good.

That's it,
Music

No comments:

Post a Comment