Welcome To My Blog!!!

This is my blog, I mostly write about the same stuff. There is always something different though, it's that I also write about my day or what I am doing. I kind of use this like a Twitter but this has more stuff...

-Music
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I am back, from where is none of your concern. If you were concerned thanks though, it's sometimes nice to know when people are concerned or worried.

I still haven't wrote my book and I still haven't finished reading Hunger. The book Hunger is really good, and my favorite character is in it more then he was at the starting.

My mom also put Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown album on my iPod shuffle. It now has Avril Lavigne Let Go, Avril Lavigne Under My Skin, The Jonas Brothers (even though I am not a big fan) and the Green Day 21st Century Breakdown. I want to put Green Day Dookie, Simple Plan 2008 and Avril Lavigne The Best Damn Thing on if I figure out how. I brought my iPod to school today, I can't believe my teacher saw it and didn't take it away.

Bye,
Music

No comments:

Post a Comment