Welcome To My Blog!!!

This is my blog, I mostly write about the same stuff. There is always something different though, it's that I also write about my day or what I am doing. I kind of use this like a Twitter but this has more stuff...

-Music
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Early Morning Post

I couldn't fall asleep last night so I stayed up at the computer, I played games and watched YouTube videos. The videos I watched were about how to draw Anime/Manga drawings, I drew one girl and may draw a boy later on in the day.

After this post I may play on Sims 2, I guess it wouldn't hurt to play it again. I don't think I will make a family today, I may play on my old ones or on one that the creators made.

I was up for over twelve hours and I am not even a tad tired, yet I can hardly manage a school day. I guess I get tired from all the work that I can do most of it without even trying that hard. I just hate math, history and geography isn't bad (but I do suck at it).

That's it for this morning,
Music

1 comment: