Welcome To My Blog!!!

This is my blog, I mostly write about the same stuff. There is always something different though, it's that I also write about my day or what I am doing. I kind of use this like a Twitter but this has more stuff...

-Music
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Been A While

Nothing exciting has been going on so I haven't been writing much, the most exciting thing is that I got membership on Club Penguin. I have also been thinking of my next YouTube video, it will be called "5 Pointless Facts." It will have 5 facts that are pointless, most people just do facts but mine are going to be pointless.

I also emailed akjava, a YouTuber that I watch a lot. He is garbage but really funny, kind of like some TV shows but he isn't cartoon. There are people worse then him like makemebad35 and don't ask how I found out about him.

That's all since I am going on Club Penguin now,
Music

No comments:

Post a Comment