Welcome To My Blog!!!

This is my blog, I mostly write about the same stuff. There is always something different though, it's that I also write about my day or what I am doing. I kind of use this like a Twitter but this has more stuff...

-Music
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Zimmer Twins, Editing and More

I am starting to think about some Zimmer Twins videos (Zimmer Twins is a site where you make your own animations) and I can't decide what to do the videos on. I have over 100 already on my account, it's called Buggie111.

I also edit a bit of stuff I got from a friend, since the grammar was bad. It's really cool what they wrote, I would say what it said but I don't think I should. The person said I could say what they wrote, but I respect them enough to not say to much just in case they would get mad. I don't respect a lot of people, I guess there are only so many that don't talk about people behind their backs. I think I respect %50 of my family and %45 of my friends, everybody else I don't think I can trust.

Later I am also going to play on my Sims 2 game, I am going to make more families. I make families almost every time I go on my city, so I have about 6 families on mine.

I am also at my grandma's apartment and every time I'm there I listen to my music almost ALL day and do stuff on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment